Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Major Project (Dynamics Test)

I just did a quick test to see how my dynamics was working after I had generated the extrusions using my tool.

Major Project (dynamics integration)

I have now managed to automate the process of making all of my extrusions dynamic and have started to implement that into my tool. Everything seems to working fine at the moment but I need to spend some time on the dynamics interaction e.g. interactive play back, collision constraint selection and maybe some form of dynamic adjustment for the hair system.

Some screen shots and images to follow shortly.